Monday, February 27, 2012

Making it though Oscar Weekend.....barely

Monday, Medifast Monday! I am actually glad it's here! 18 lbs gone, as I start week 4. But, oh how this past weekend was a challenge.
I wanted to eat eat eat on Sunday. Stayed home all day....in lieu of the Oscars....(My Superbowl ).  2 of my Medifast meals were back-to-back pancakes....I could of had 5. Wanted Wine, chocolate, chips....and so on.  HOWEVER, I maintained very well....with just a few bites of NO-NOs.

18lbs...and my knees aren't hurting. Laying in bed at night, my arms aren't falling asleep. My face is becoming more defined. My dimples are popping once again. My Long arms are slimming down. My toe ring is loosening up. My shoes too.

My motto for this week... "NOTHING Tastes as good as SKINNY FEELS"

1 comment:

  1. I kid you not, that has been my motto through this entire process. When I feel like shoving "No-Nos" in my mouth, I keep imagining how good it will feel to fit perfectly in skinny jeans. :)

    I have bad knees and the weight loss has totally eased my pain! I am running again like a child, it's amazing! Keep your wedding photo out, soon you will look just like that again!

    Stay focused and determined! :)

    ReplyDelete