Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hurdles

Yesterday? EMOTIONAL, knowing I was going to indulge for monthly Prime Rib dinner w/friends at the Moose. Felt bothered all day...knowing I would stray off my Medifast Plan & have a cocktail or two. HOWEVER, it is done and over with and I feel way better today. I did have 2 Vodka Tonics, a portion of prime rib, enjoyed the salad & beans & left the potato. So, yes, I varied off track....but not over indulgently, Moderately would be more appropriate.
When I weighed in this morning,...was down a 1 lb.  Whew....
We have life changing events upcoming which equate to much stress.  Am focusing on making positives out of negatives...using the experience to learn,to be more physically fit and better our lives, economically as well as spiritually.
That's the Buzz in my bonnet for today!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have it all in check girl, you knew you'd be indulging yet you still remained disciplined. You're doing amazing, keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks Jess....discipline is word I would like to conquer and WILL! You to are amazing, for sharing yourself & your support. Thank You

    ReplyDelete